Personal Injury Law
Since 1974, our firm has routinely undertaken to assist many people injured in a automobile accident through no fault of their own. If you’ve been injured in a car accident, don’t seek legal representation based on some catchy jingle in a catch TV commercial but contact Richardson and Richardson to ensure you get the care and compensation the law allows.
Personal Injury is a civil cause of action often based on the negligent act of another party. This type of lawsuit is often seeking compensation for damages that person’s reckless actions has caused upon you. Sometimes it involves life changing injuries that have taken you out of work and caused mounting medical bills. Having experienced representation on your side from the beginning can help ensure you receive a just result and the best possible recovery the law will allow based on the circumstances. Many people wish to never find themselves in this situation with mounting medical bills and out of work to pay their bills but life just happens sometimes. Our firm is here to ensure you can reach the best possible result based on your circumstances. We will strive to seek a prompt resolution once you have reached your full medical recovery but we also take every case with in anticipation of seeking a jury verdict should the negligent party now be willing to properly compensate you. >
- If you believe you have been injured in a car accident through no fault of your own, contact us immediately because proper representation at the outset can sometimes make all the difference.
- Our initial consultations are free regarding automobile accidents and you will meet with the attorney during the initial consultation who will handle your case and not some paralegal or random employee whose sole role is just to tell you what you want to hear and sign you up for the case.
- If we determine your case as viable, we will ask for no money from you directly and only seek compensation out of any funds recovered. Or put more simply we only get paid if you get paid.
- We will also strive to ensure all of your medical bills are paid and that you have access to the attorney handling your case to ensure all of your questions are answered.
While bankruptcy is not something we generally wish for our clients, when such action is deemed necessary, we have the experience and knowledge to help you through the process.
Bankruptcy is the legal process by which individuals or businesses who either need additional time to get caught up with their debts or cannot repay their outstanding debts to creditors can seek the assistance of the federal courts. The United States Bankruptcy Code is one of the most complex laws our congress has ever passed. Don’t just settle for some lawyer who gets his business by running TV adds or pays for a billboard. Seek the best who will actually meet with you and give you an honest assessment based on years of experience practicing in our local Courts and ensures your case is as important to him as it is to you. >
- If you’re considering or in the process of filing bankruptcy, contact us immediately for expert legal counsel.
- Schedule an appointment with one of our highly experienced attorneys who can review your case, ask further questions, and answer any that you may have.
- If we determine to move forward with filing bankruptcy, we review and initiate the legal process as outlined by the Federal Government.
- You first Consultation for consumer Bankruptcy is free with this firm.